Includes LIVE ONLINE sessions, contact us for times for Online Trainings.
12 ICF CCEs – must be present for 80% of class
Wellbeing is a primary focus of virtually all coaching and training. Drill in to the WIIFM– what’s in it for me and for my team – for coaching or training clients and the first point made will be success whether in the workplace, at home, or in developing a purpose driven life. The foundation for these outcomes is wellbeing. Resilience and mindfulness are fundamental to wellbeing and are integral to our work together. The path for enhancing well-being, mindfulness and resilience is through artfully developed emotional intelligence skills.
Highly Interactive Sessions
In this consolidated course, you will take the EQi 2.0, receive your confidential report and a One on ONE video-conference coaching session on your emotional intelligence skills.
Throughout the two days, we will focus on the EI skills needed to enhance your well-being. Applying understanding of your EI strengths and opportunities, you will develop your own well-being plan. You will develop strength and confidence in the strategies and skills to help others successfully enhance their well-being. Through demonstrations, practice and written strategies, you will gain hands on learning, while also learning how to enhance your coaching practice with these strategies.
Our adult learning model taps into discussions, role-modeled coaching, peer coaching, videos and readings. A resource list and practical application discussions will be at the heart of our work together. Marcia Hughes, co-author of Emotional Intelligence in Action and The Emotionally Intelligent Team will lead you through this transformation.
You Will Gain:
- Class size is kept engaging and interactive
- Two days consolidated learning of video-conference sessions
- Your individual EQi 2.0 report and a confidential coaching session on your report
- Training notebook, worksheets and copies of the power points
- A resource list to support your on-going learning
- Solid take aways to enhance your well-being and your coaching and training practice
- 9 core competency
- 3 resource development
In this course you will learn how to:
- Define emotional intelligence (EI) and wellbeing
- Understand your own EI skills and well-being status
- Strategies to support your coaching with others
- Understand and practice how to work with the two dimensions of EI and wellbeing
- Use neurological and other pathways for developing wellbeing action plans
- Understand how to develop a wellbeing plan, design actions, apply planning and goal setting and create accountability in promoting wellbeing.
Course curriculum & logistics
Contact us for scheduling: MHughes@CGrowth.com